NEST – North East Startup Training Program
Office for Nigerian Digital Innovation, ONDI, in partnership with the Japan International Cooperation Agency, JICA Nigeria, is calling for applications for the NEST – North East Startup Training Programme.
NEST is a 2 weeks free intensive training programme in Abuja designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs in the North East region refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps, to generate viable and adaptable business models. This training programme will focus on the youths, innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- A registered company with an innovative business plan, a product or prototype that would aid in developing the Nigerian economy.
- The company/business should be in operation within the North East region with a physical office address.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Sector: ALL SECTORS
• Education Technology (EdTech)
• Agricultural Technology (AgriTech)
• Health Technology (HealthTech)
• Financial Technology (FinTech)
• Government Technology (GovTech)
- Kindly note that the training will take place physically in Abuja.
Application Deadline: 25th August 2022.
Please visit www.ondi.nitda.gov.ng/ne for more details and apply.