Record 2 Report Analyst at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations – so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Record 2 Report Analyst
Requisition ID: 343004
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- As a Record to Report Analyst, you will be responsible for the timely processing of Record to Report transactions, Inventory management, Fixed Assets management and Accuracy of Financial reporting.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Ensure proper monitoring of finished goods movements and reconcile/investigate any discrepancies.
- Ensure adequate engagement of all parties in periodic stock verification exercise and reconciliations with supporting documents.
- Maintain and keeping proper record of Goods in Transit (Local/Imported) and timely escalation for identified discrepancies.
- Support the warehouse team in maintaining proper and accurate records of Goods receipts and issuance and take proper record of damaged stocks
- Preparing month end schedules for all inventory accounts for all entities
- Manage the asset register for all entities and update with additions, disposals, and transfer.
- Monthly reconciliation of fixed asset master records to General Ledger for Statutory and Tax purposes.
- Manage Asset capitalisation process for all entities.
- Prepare timely submission of monthly depreciation schedules and execute on ERP.
- Balance sheet account review and compliance.
- Bison submission for Nigeria Entities.
- Support in the timely month end reporting activities.
- Support the development of robust internal control framework through participation in Management Monitoring reviews, Prompt response to and closure of identified CAPA’s in areas under own responsibility.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant previous experience in General ledger reporting and inventory management.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA) will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Inventory management processes.
- Exposure to SAP concerning payables or other relevant accounting package.
- Understanding of IFRS.
- Customer focus and sense of urgency.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online