Data Entry Intern at Allnews Nigeria
AllNews Nigeria is a digital news platform developed exclusively for Nigerians to report the news as it happens. AllNews is not partisan or politically biased, but packed with accurate information with appropriate data to back it up and also to entertain, educate, inform, challenge, and inspire our readers. We use all information gathered to provide meaningful data for our reader’s knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Intern
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
- We seek an enthusiastic and competent Data Entry Intern to join our Team, reporting to the Data Entry Manager, you will be primarily responsible for entering data on the websites and ensuring that information is accurately and efficiently captured.
- Update our websites daily as assigned by the Data Entry Manager.
- Ensuring that all data are entered accurately and efficiently.
- Proofread all articles and information before final upload on websites.
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the company.
- Carrying out any other duties assigned by management.
- 1+ year of relevant experience.
- Willingness to learn.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Team player and result oriented.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Computer literacy.
- Learning opportunities
- Advantageous package
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.