IT Intern at Talenture Group
Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi-brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sectors. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Assist in the management of network solutions
- Assist in the maintenance of company hardware, software, mobile devices and other systems
- Help improve the efficiency of current networks
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Install, configure and support network equipment
- Assist with the maintenance of IT resources
- Assist in all network audits (usually quarterly)
- Assist in procurement of IT resources.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree(second class lower) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Security Management or Management Information Systems.
- 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Basic knowledge of/Interest in Office 365 (mail delivery end)
- Basic knowledge of Networking and email servers
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deliver on tasks with little supervision.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Gain hands-on experience in the position.
- Ability to understand how the network supports the business.
- Opportunity to implement value-adding IT solutions to the business.
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.