HR Operations Officer at ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament to over a decade of experience, our commitment, drive and passion realized through highly skilled and well seasoned professionals.
As a pioneer and a leading Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) operator in Nigeria, we currently provide a number of solutions to various industries and market segments using industry-leading technology (such as our very own Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) cable technology) as our core access network infrastructure and fixed wireless radio services (via licensed frequency). We also proffer complementary IT solutions, with a view of covering key commercial and suburban regions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Operations Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates.
- Screening of candidates where necessary.
- Facilitating examinations and interviews.
- Preparation, collation and filing of interview documents.
- Updating Interview Schedules, Interview Report & Summaries, Candidate Recruitment etc.
- Processing and organizing interview lunch for panel members
- Distribution of gift cards to concerned staff.
- ID Card Processing
- Scanning of ID Card Forms
- Distribution of ID Cards.
- Updating the ID Card Distribution List.
- Complimentary Card Processing
- Retrieving updated details from staff where required.
- Sending request details to vendor.
- Distributing complimentary cards to staff.
- Staff HMO Registration
- Drafting HMO Registration Letter
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Updating of Leave Database.
- Updating Complimentary Card Checklist.
- Updating all Interview schedules and reports.
- Updating of IT User Declaration database.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Payroll Support
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records for Outsourced and Temporary staff.
- Pension Payment
- Coordination and Supporting of HR Events
- HR/Admin/Weekly Meeting Confirmation and Mail Dissemination.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years of work experience.
Application Deadline: 5th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online