Nurses Internship at the 661 Nigerian Air Force Hospital Ikeja
The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022/2023 Internship at the 661 Nigerian Air Force Hospital, Ikeja in the underlisted position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Duration: One Year
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNS) or its equivalent from any recognized institution
- Provisional Certificate of Registration from the Council.
House Officer / Intern would be paid salary according to current scale approved by the Federal Government.
Application Deadline: 12th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to obtain Application Forms free of charge at any of the addresses below. Completed application forms with written application together with relevant documents are to be submitted at any of the 2 centres mentioned below:
661 NAF Hospital,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
461 NAF Hospital,
- Candidates are requested to affix one passport photograph to the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates would be invited via SMS for selection interview at above-mentioned centres
- Successful candidates will be expected to work at “661 NAF Hospital Ikeja, Lagos.
- During the period, House / Interns are expected to work under appropriate consultants/specialists and abide by the civil service regulations as well as the ethics governing individual conducts of their professions.