Graduate Program/Trade Mission Intern at Churchgate Group
Churchgate has played a major role in trading, manufacturing, banking and real estate in Nigeria. Today, the vision of our Company is to become the most prominent, reliable property developer in Nigeria’s currently fragmented market. We aim to be at the forefront of projects that will transform Nigeria’s cities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program / Trade Mission Intern
Employment Type: Internship
About the Job
- Are you a First Class or Second Class Upper University Graduate of Social/ Management Sciences? Would you like to nurture and develop your career at the World Trade Center Abuja in Nigeria as a Graduate Intern in the Trade Services Department? Are you interested in building a career and learning under a Certified Trade Professional at the World Trade Center Abuja – Churchgate Group? Then, this opportunity is for you.
- Support the design and coordination of all trade events programs.
- Logistically ensure the full implementation of all events, conferences, B2b events, trade missions and other events.
- Maintain excellent relationships with, and provide outstanding customer service too, everyone including fellow staff, delegates, attendees, partners, sponsors, industry leaders, etc.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver high-level / VIP visit programs and manage cross-Consulate activities, etc.
- First Class or Second Class Upper B.Sc or Upper Credit HND in Economics, Business Administration / Development or any other related course from a recognized institution.
Skills and Desired Attributes:
- Excellent IT skills, use of social media tools, networking and collaboration skills, negotiation skill, graphics design skills, etc.
- Effective time management, and ability to work in a team structure.
Application Deadline: 9th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Personal Statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: All intending applicants for this role are expected to write a personal statement of not more than 200 words about why they are the best fit for this role.