World Bank Group Recruitment Drive 2023 for Sub-Saharan African Professionals.
The Western and Central Africa Region of the World Bank is looking for dedicated professionals with a passion for international development to join our innovative and diverse staff. A career with the World Bank Group offers a unique opportunity to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems. The World Bank Group is opening over 30 new positions in our country offices in the Western and Central Africa Region.
Are you ready to make an impact? Are you a development expert who is seeking new career challenges? Please apply online by October 12, 2022.
- TARGET AUDIENCE: Mid-career professionals, technical specialists with at least 5 years of experience in a sector, professional associations, and faculty and students who have an interest in learning more about the World Bank Group
- FORMAT AND LANGUAGE: streamed live in English, recording will be posted immediately after the event and questions monitored and answered via email
- Interested in a local position in one of the offices of the Western and Central Africa region of the World Bank;
- Hold a Master’s and/or PhD Degree(s) with a minimum of 5-8 years of professionally relevant experience;
- A technical expert with development experience in the relevant areas;
- Fluent in oral and written English. French is also required for some positions.
- Timing of the Application Process: September 15 – October 12, 2022
- Close of the Application Process: October 12, 2022
- Join the Mission – World Bank Recruitment Drive for Africa Event: September 30, 2022
- Expected start date of new hires: December 2022 – February 2023
For More Information: