Associate Conversation Designer / Customer Success Personnel at Reliance Health
Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Conversation Designer / Customer Success Personnel
- This role will manage all chatbot operational systems and processes that support an expanding omnichannel support and customer success function across our chat channels.
- This role will report to the SVP of Customer Success.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Identify customer inquiry/complaint areas that may be optimized by self-service/bot automation.
- Design the end-to-end customer journeys experience on the chatbot, for identified inquiry/complaint areas.
- Drive and collaborate on cross-functional customer journey areas to simplify and automate customer inquiries/complaints.
- Partner with the product and engineering team to improve the navigation, look, and feel of the Reliance Health chatbot.
- Measure and evaluate the successes of the chat automation and provide appropriate intervention where needed.
- At least 6 months of experience handling Reliance Health customers in the reliance care center, preferably in the chat team.
- No experience with chatbot processes needed
- Willingness to learn with a growth mindset
- Attention to details.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- You have good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
What’s on Offer?
- Great work culture
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity to make a positive impact.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online