Corporate Retention Associate (Lagos) at Reliance Health
Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator, and Tencent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Retention Associate
Job Engagement: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
- This role is responsible for developing and maintaining Reliance Health’s relationship with corporate clients by ensuring the highest levels of positive customer experience.
- The role is also responsible for ensuring strong customer retention and the resolution of serious client administrative issues
- Acting as a primary contact person to key contacts in client companies to ensure their needs are adequately served and resolve any issues they might have
- Assist corporate clients in onboarding and navigating our system and the healthcare system in general
- Anticipate issues and needs of corporate clients and intervene early to ensure they do not occur
- Conceptualize and execute additional initiatives including but not limited to corporate events, wellness checks, etc that will lead to a better experience for corporate clients
- Ensure retention of corporate clients and the potential expansion of their value by providing additional value-added services
- Regularly obtain feedback on our services from corporate clients and act on said feedback accordingly
- B.Sc / HND qualification
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience in the health insurance sector or a similar field.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate with various individuals
- Strong interest in developing a career in a client-focused role
- Sales/Customer Success/Client Relations experience are added advantages.
- Must be based in Lagos.
What’s on Offer?
- Join a market leader within Healthcare
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online