Head of Design at Reliance Health
Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator, and Tencent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Design
Job Engagement: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
- We are seeking a Head of Design with a passion for real impactful work, finding solutions to allow our customers to access healthcare most easily and intuitively. They will run our team of product designers.
- The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
- They will have developed and trained designers and will join an experienced and international leadership focused on growing the skill set of all the team.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Working with Product and Engineering to improve product design and delivery processes.
- Defining and improving user experience and user research processes
- Help shape the product strategy and vision
- Managing and mentoring a team of product designers and UX researchers.
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Organizing and coordinating user research and testing
- Working with Product managers to identify opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- Collaborating with stakeholders to translate business goals into unique product experiences
- Minimum of 7 years experience designing products in fast-paced product-led organizations.
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution, ideally in design or a similar field.
- Overall Product Designer with deep expertise in testing, validating, and refining product requirements with stakeholders and collaborators based on extensive user research and usability tests.
- Ability to create and implement strategic design thinking principles that can be applied toward product development across multiple business verticals
- Experience in building, leading, and mentoring a team of creative design geniuses
- Strong experience in designing user experiences and interactions that delight customers across multiple environments
- Excellent information presentation and storytelling skills.
- Great knowledge of design tools and practices that help drive efficiency and collaboration.
- Attention to detail, driven by a love for simple, clean, and usable design
What’s on Offer?
- Join a market leader within Healthcare
- A chance to accelerate your career
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online