Junior Project Manager at Reliance Health
Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Working on strategic projects to grow our product capability and ensure we are user focused.
- Managing projects and monitor certain smaller projects to ensure that they are completed and report back to key stakeholders from product, tech and the executive team.
- Help to coordinate the product team and ensure they can do their roles to the best of their ability. That would include arranging workshops and monitoring the progress of existing delivery.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the CPO and report back any important findings. You will also be attending some meetings with the CPO and ensure that follow on activities are undertaken.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Project management
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution ideally in Project Management or a similar field.
- You should be able to present a portfolio of the projects you have been involved in.
- Be a good problem solver who can ideate solutions and act on them independently
- Experience working in high-growth start-ups is an added advantage
- Experience working with senior leaders in technology is an added advantage
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence is a must
- Passionate about working in the Health and Tech industry and excited about our vision.
What’s on Offer?
- Join a well known brand within Healthcare
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online