Learning & Development Officer at Reliance Health
Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator, and Tencent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning & Development Officer
Job Engagement: Full Time (Hybrid)
Job Type: Permanent
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the identification and design of learning solutions to support Reliance Health’s growth
- Setup, extract and troubleshoot LMS curriculum access, reports, course registrations, and course rosters
- Working with the L&D Senior Exec to solicit and incorporate team member feedback into our course content and experience
- Supporting the development and delivery of hybrid in-person and online training programs
- Tracking and monitoring training consumptions through reporting and analytics
- Building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders for the successful delivery of training.
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution
- 1-2 years post NYSC experience in developing and deploying learning and development solutions
- Experience working in or with any Learning Management System is key, and other technology such as MS Suite
- Healthcare experience is an added advantage
- Data analysis
What’s on Offer?
- Great Opportunity.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online