Product Manager at Reliance Health
Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator, and Tencent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Engagement: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for self-starters who will join us in building the future of health and technology as Product Managers.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Ideating, prioritizing, and coordinating the development of innovative products.
- Integrating usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that ensure the success of products.
- Understanding Reliance Health’s strategic and competitive position and deliver best-in-industry products
- Using A/B testing for our user platforms
- Designing and implementing strategies to grow our user/customer base
- Working with a team of talented engineers, designers and other stakeholders to bring products to life.
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 2 years product management experience
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- A demonstration of curiosity, love for learning, creativity, execution and speed
- An ability to visualize technology solutions that address user needs and market opportunities
- Readiness to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions backed by data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable and excellent learning agility.
What’s on Offer?
- Join a market leader within Healthcare
- A chance to accelerate your career
- Flexible working options.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online