Service Designer at Reliance Health
Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Designer
Job Type: Permanent
- We are seeking a Service Designer with a passion for real impactful work, finding solutions to allow our customers to access healthcare most easily and intuitively.
- They will Create user journeys to define touch points, pain points, opportunities, and relationships between personas.
- Ensure learnings and insights are documented and shared across the organization to help inform the design of current, target, and future experiences.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring learning and insights are documented and shared across the organization to help inform the design of current, target and future experiences
- Creating user journeys to define touch points, pain points, opportunities, and relationships between personas
- Developing clickable prototypes and other props to test concepts, prove or disprove hypotheses, facilitate co-creation sessions, and iterate
- Problem framing – visualize, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts. Make disciplined decisions based on available information and research evidence.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in service design and a solid understanding of its principles
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution, ideally in Design or a similar field.
- Solid experience of UX design, thinking in flows and not interfaces is a must
- Proficiency with customer journey mapping and prototyping tools. You should be able to develop new design concepts through sketching and using prototyping tools like Marvel, Figma, Invision, XD or similar is a must
- Experience working with established design teams and contributing to internal process improvements
- Can navigate ambiguity – designing products that cater for the needs of a variety of users while balancing conflicting requirements
- Ability to set out goals for user research and clearly interpret the results of that research.
- Excellent communication skills and can explain ideas and concepts in a way that non-designers and non-technical people understand
- Ability to collaborate with relevant stakeholders including data scientists and product managers.
What’s on Offer?
- Join a market leader within Healthcare
- A chance to accelerate your career
- Opportunity to make a positive impact.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online