Raw Material Warehouse Supervisor at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We seek applicants with required skills and competencies to occupy the position below in our company:
Job Title: Raw Material Warehouse Supervisor
Working Hours: Full-time
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the incumbent will be required to effectively manage and control stocks to ensure zero loss.
- Also, he/she would be expected to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of stocks and generate reports as required.
- Applicants must possess a National Diploma in relevant area with 2 – 3 years relevant experience.
- Candidates must be sell-disciplined.
- Methodical and thorough in approach with ability to work cordially within a team to achieve results.
Remuneration for this position is attractive.
Application Deadline: 14th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.