IT Officer at Jhpiego Nigeria
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Job ID: 2022-4776
Employment Status Full-Time
Category: International Positions
- The Information Technology Officer (ITO) reports to the Senior Information Officer and S/he supports and increases the use of information and communication technologies in Jhpiego’s program activities including implementing, maintaining, and supporting appropriate and cost-effective information and communication technologies to facilitate information flow among stakeholders and support learning approaches.
- S/he provides support for online training, meetings, and webinars. The ITO ensures prompt resolution of technical difficulties for Jhpiego staff and partners.
- S/he ensures the availability of IT consumables and keeps up-to-date inventory to be able to advise on IT consumable usage patterns in both the country office and the state offices.
- S/he serves as the first contact for technical supports and s/he assists the users to effectively and efficiently use Information Technology resources and tools.
- Assist, mentor, and build the capacity of users at the individual and organizational level in specific areas of expertise including but not limited to mobile technology related to the improvement of health services management and quality improvement of health services.
- Collaborate with the Senior Information Officer to perform Quality Control of all IT-related procurements.
- Implement routine preventive and timely corrective maintenance of printers, copiers, projectors, and laptops.
- Provide technical support for online meetings, and webinars.
- Configure laptops for Jhpiego staff and partners in line with the Jhpiego global configuration specifications.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware faults and provide solutions in line with global best practices.
- Provide technical supports to IT vendors for the provision of IT services.
- Collaborate with the Senior Information Technology Officer to identify IT needs and make requisitions.
- Ensure all requests for IT support are recorded in the case management system.
- Coordinate the deployment of data systems and work with the program team to test the use of new applications or digital innovations.
- Provide technical support and training to staff on the use of Microsoft 365 for teams collaborations.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of IT consumables and ensure timely replenishment of stocks.
- Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated IT development and IT implementation or Enterprise systems administration experience
- Knowledge of Networking design and implementation
- Installation and configuration and maintenance of Radio and VSAT equipment and servers.
- Has experience in developing and/or implementing backup systems for organizations
- Experience in managing cloud-based systems
- Experience in maintenance and repair of computer systems and servers.
- Experience in planning and expansion of network.
- Experience in database system design, testing and troubleshooting
Salary and Benefits
- NGN7,662,377.15 – NGN 8,329,768.35 P/A
- Jhpiego offers comprehensive employee benefits package including: medical and dental plans; paid vacation, holidays and sick leave; personal accident insurance; 403(b) retirement plan; life and disability insurance; travel insurance; education assistance plan and more.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
To get new opportunities updates, kindly join our Telegram group and Whatsapp group