Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Female Students
Applications are open for the Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2022. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfilment of its commitment to drive enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria, the company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
- The scholarship is awarded for the full duration of undergraduate study. The applicant’s mode of admission vis-à-vis the course duration is taken into consideration, in arriving at the number of academic years for the award.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria;
- Be a female;
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria;
- Be in Faculty of Engineering;
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC);
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system.
N.B: Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from this scholarship scheme.
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100 level
Applications should be submitted on or before December 5, 2022. The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. JBN reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.
For more information, visit Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship.