Zenith Bank Pitch Competition 2022 for Nigerian startups (N15,000,000 prize)
Looking for a way to reach millions of people with your business solution? Do you have a working minimum viable product (MVP) in Nigeria? Apply now for the Zenith Bank Pitch Competition 2022.
The objective of this programme is to identify, spotlight, connect, reward and provide mentorship support to scalable Nigerian startups whose business solutions have the potential to reshape the Future of Business in Africa. Zenith Bank wants to support the best startups that are using technology and innovative ideas to help solve the problems of the present to build a better future in the following areas:
- Wholesale and retail
- Electricity (power vending)
- The 10 selected startups will gain access to training and mentorship to help them prepare for the 2-day pitching competition being held at the Zenith Bank Tech Fair on the 22nd & 23rd of November 2022.
- Cash prizes:
- 1st Prize: N15m (Fifteen million naira)
- 2nd Prize: N10m (Ten million naira)
- 3rd Prize: N5m (Five million naira)
- The rest of the 10 startups (4th – 10th) will be awarded a participatory prize of N1m (One million naira) each.
- Be at the MVP stage;
- Have a complete team;
- Must not have raised more than $75k;
- Be operating in one of the sectors listed above.
- Application Dates: November 7 – 14, 2022
- Announcement: November 16
- Competition Date: November 22-23
For more information, visit Zenith Bank Pitch Competition.