Head of Sales Development at Olam International
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales Development
- Olam PFB manufactures and markets a range of branded packaged food products to consumers across multiple African markets. Over the last decade, the PFB business has established regional brand and market leadership positions in multiple consumer categories across targeted markets in West Africa.
- Packaged Foods Business portfolio currently counts eight key brands that are marketed to more than ten South and West African markets.
- Our R&D teams, working closely with marketing, have helped us surprise and delight our consumers through differentiated and innovative products. The consumer categories we are present in West Africa include Tomato Paste, Instant Noodles, Instant Beverages, Biscuits, Confectioneries, Edible Oil, Pasta, and Dairy.
- Help develop & deploy the right ‘Route to Market’ model for each Business Unit – both short term & long term.
- Develop RTM with deep channel, customer & category understanding – General Trade, Modern Trade, E-Commerce, Institutional Trade, Hub and Spoke Rural distribution
- Develop and implement common sales processes/ systems & tools across businesses and categories
- Develop & Deploy the ‘Olam Way of Selling’ across sales organizations.
- Managing Redistribution: Outlet Mapping, Target Setting, Daily Route Coverage Plans, Beat Plans, PJP, Productivity
- Sales force productivity score cards (Direct Coverage, Effective Coverage, Productivity, Lines Sold…)
- Reporting Systems including DSRs, Retail Cards, Monthly Reporting, Monthly Claims (if any), Damage & Shortage Claims.
- Premier Institute MBA preferred.
- 15 + years of work exposure in leading Foods & Beverages company
- Candidate with extensive exposure in Sales, Route to Market, Sales Capability Development, who has worked up from the ranks.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To get new opportunities updates, kindly join our Telegram group and Whatsapp group