Backend Developer Intern (NodeJS/NestJS) at Technify Incubator
Technify Incubator is a team of young, result-driven professionals, committed to excellence and global standards. Solving high-impact problems with technology, changing lifestyle and business culture in Nigeria / Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer Intern (NodeJS / NestJS)
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for backend engineer interns capable of building and managing web infrastructures. Successful candidates will have a minimum of six months of recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
- Our project entails constructing our API and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Join in the design architecture of the web application.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Join in the design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- You have some experience in software development (back-end, node.js, express, nestjs)
- You pay strong attention to detail and are willing to deliver high-quality code in a timely manner.
- Own a good working PC.
- Familiarity with Express or NestJS framework
- Proficiency with Git
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
- Willing to learn and improve.
- Remote work.
- Data stipends of N40,000.
- Industry experience using world-standard tools in a growing team with skilled engineers.
- Co Build amazing products.
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and links to past work to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The internship is for a period of 3 months then will be reviewed after.