Software Quality Assurance & Testing Intern/Assistant at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance & Testing Intern/Assistant
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Intern who is passionate about the tech space, a natural leader who has an eye for details and is driven to ensure established standards of quality are met across teams in the organization.
- Undertake software testing & troubleshooting tasks
- Draft & Update Quality Assurance policies & procedures
- Interpret standards & procedures
- Plan, conduct, and monitor testing and inspection of products to ensure quality
- Collect, Compile Data on current Quality standards and analysis to identify areas for improvement
- Investigate Client complaints and non-conformance issues across teams
- Identify areas for improvement in the Quality System
- Identify training needs/ interventions in the Quality system
- Analysis of software and systems to mitigate risk and prevent software issues
- Detect bugs/errors and track effectively using bug tracking tools such as Jira
- Create test cases, test templates, and test plan documents
Qualification and Skills
- At least 1 year of experience in Testing Mobile Applications and Websites
- Knowledge of Unit, functional, stress testing, etc, and automated testing
- A Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Management Technology, Statistics, or any closely related field is required.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
- The candidate must reside in Abuja
- At least one year of experience in software testing.
- Web data aggregation testing, Data analysis.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of testing tools for various tests
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Experience creating test plan/strategy
- Ability to pay attention to details in finding bugs
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications are to be made using the link above.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- Select your position of interest and submit your application
- This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.