Web Developer Intern at Gen128 Business Solutions
GEN128 Business Solutions – Every day, business owners spend their time doing tasks that are necessary but highly administrative, routine, and time-consuming. They end up working overtime if they want to generate new business or stay in touch with previous clients. We knew there had to be a more productive approach to produce great results without increasing time and money spent on these activities, so we started Gen128BS. Gen128BS was created to Free Busy Executives from time-consuming and low productivity so that they can focus on more strategic activities without worry. We’ve been very successful in that mission, saving our clients millions of pounds in staffing expenses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to recruit an Intern Web Developer that is a quick learner and self-motivated
- You will be required to work from our office in Ikeja. The post holder will be responsible for developing visual concepts and designs that will be converted into websites.
- Create and design prototypes
- Graphic design & site navigation
- Layout of content for websites.
- Convert designs into Html/Php pages
- Update and Fix existing issues with web pages
- Deploying websites into production
- Website security.
- Understanding of Software Life Cycle
- Experience with UI/UX Design
- Mobile UI Design Experience
- HTML Coding
- Converting Designs into Html
- MYSQL/MSSQL Database Design.
- PHP, ASP Coding
- WordPress, Joomla, Laravel
- Web Service (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Management Systems
- Android Platform Development
- IOS Platform Development.
- Minimum of 6 months professional experience
- Flexible work approach, self-motivated and organised.
Application Deadline: 5th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates that live in Lagos and within 30 mins commuting of Ikeja would be considered