Standard Chartered Bank 2023 International Graduate Programme for young Africans
The Standard Chartered Bank Global Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you’ll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The Global Internship Programme in Financial markets intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme and other full-time entry level roles.
Standard Chartered Bank interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes.
For our Graduate Programme, you must
- Be in their final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to
Over a year you’ll experience an incredible and varied global learning experience, which will include:
- Talent assignments
- Technical and professional skills training
- Future skills development workshops
- Targeted online learning
- Inspiring thought leadership speaker events,
- Real-life business problem solving and more.
- Induction – these are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12 month training rotation – you’ll spend five months in your focus area and go on to broaden your experience with two months rotations in Financial Markets, Transaction Banking and Risk.
- 6 month business rotation – your last rotation will be six months in your focus area within CCIB Client Coverage. It’s your opportunity to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
- New joiner onboarding – to help orientate you into the bank, your new team and your role. SB want to make sure you feel supported in your first few weeks with us.
- Learn and grow – with access to tools and learning experiences to help you realise your full potential. While the experience will vary depending on the team or role you join, you’ll be exposed to all sorts of ways to start your career.
- Be part of the family – not only will you meet other students on our programmes, you’ll also get to meet people from across the bank, build your professional network and understand the Standard Chartered difference.
- 2023 – Graduate – Client Coverage – Kenya – (2200031732)
- 2023 –Graduate– Client Coverage-Nigeria
- 2023 – Graduate – CFCC – Nigeria
- 2023 – Intern – Financial Markets – Nigeria
- 2023 – Intern – CPBB– Nigeria
- 2023 – Intern – Financial Markets – Kenya
- 2023 – Intern – Financial Markets – South Africa
- 2023 – Intern – CPBB – Ghana
- 2023 – Intern – Financial Markets – Ghana
- 2023 – Intern – CPBB – Kenya
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2023
For More Information: