Medical Laboratory Scientists at ABUAD Multi-System Hospital – 4 Openings
ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado-Ekiti, South-West Nigeria, a 400-bed ultra-modern multi-system hospital is equipped with sophisticated and state-of-the-art Medical equipments. It offers the optimum in patient care and management. A frontline Research Centre and Higher Educational Institution, Afe Babalola University Multi-System Hospital which is co-manged by Aster DM Healthcare based in Dubai offers services in different aspects of Medicine & Surgery.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians and non-Nigerians to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
We are recruiting Medical Laboratory Scientist in the following specialisations below:
- Anatomic Pathology
- Chemical Pathology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science or its equivalent
- Registration with the Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria with a valid practising license.
- 2-3 years experience as a licensed medical laboratory scientist, and NYSC discharge certificate/certificate of exception.
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter accompanied with the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant credentials, including NYSC discharge certificate or certificate of exception (where applicable); and
- Letters from three Referees and two Sureties
Completed applications should be addressed and delivered by hand or posted to:
Chief Medical Director,
Afe Babalola University Multi-System Hospital,
Km 8.5, Afe Babalola Way,
PMB 5454, Ado-Ekiti,
Send via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.