Entry Level Human Resources Officer at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Dominion Consulting Nigeria is an established Management Consulting, HR and Accounting company in Nigeria and the USA with a commitment to growing and expanding businesses in Africa and around the world. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time, On-site
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures to be implemented in the company
- Manage the recruitment process of employees by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees propagate the company’s vision, values and work philosophy.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, staff documentation detail etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Content development and management for the business
- Counsel on appropriate disciplinary measures to be meted out on staff.
- B.Sc / M.Sc. in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management (IRPM), Business Management or any related field
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (payroll structuring, benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Ability to showcase organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to speak with good diction
- Good client relationship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Relevant experience is a plus.
N70,000 / month.
Application Deadline: 20th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Salary review after 3-6 months probation period.
- Proximity to the company’s location (Ogba) is an added advantage.