Facilitator Intern at Young Empowered Programmers (YEP)
Young Empowered Programmers (YEP) is an EdTech company that equips kids, teens, and young adults with the tools for innovation and problem-solving by teaching them 21st-century skills of Coding, Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence. So far, we have trained close to 7,000 students in different parts of Nigeria, Africa, Europe, and America. We have won several awards and accolades and our students also have won several Coding and Robotics competitions.
In our quest to reach out to more schools and communities, we are currently seeking Interns who are passionate about adding value to young people to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator Intern
- Will be assigned to some of the schools in our network as a Facilitator
- Train students on the usage and application of the programming languages we teach
- Apply and use the existing curriculum in training students
- Organize student’s assessments and grade students accordingly
- Do a monthly report on tasks carried out
- Work with Quality Assurance Team
- A minimum of OND in Computer Science or its equivalent
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
Note: Potential employees will be given further training on these programming languages and personal development will be supported.