Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program
Job ID: 80405619_80381500
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Business Segment: Archived_01_Corporate Functions
- The Graduate Trainee has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Degree in any course from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in SSCE, GCE or NECO
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have the discharge certificate in hand
- Applicants Date of Birth, Gender, Class of Degree must be clearly stated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills and assertiveness
- Integrity and Honesty
- Passionate about service
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online