Trainee Engineer (Electrical) at The Candel Company Limited
The Candel Company Limited was incorporated on the 10th of September, 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company to carry on the development, production, marketing and distribution of agrochemicals, specialised fertilisers, seeds and allied products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer (Electrical)
- We are looking for a responsible electrical engineer to help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications.
- This trainee engineer will work under the supervision of the Maintenance and Facilities Manager.
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans.
Requirements and Skills
- Our Ideal candidate, aged not over 25 years old, would have graduated from one of Nigeria’s universities with a minimum of Second Class Honors, Upper Division, in Electrical Engineering.
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Application Deadline: 3rd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.