ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship Programme (Nursing) 2023
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Internship (Medical Science – Nursing)
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Segment: Sustainability, Testing, CSR, Energy, Technology, Management
- We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Medicine and Occupational Health (MOH) department.
- This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization.
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
What role you will play in our team
- As a Nurse, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
- The position is based at Eket, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
What you will do
- Triage management –Vital signs monitoring/IPC cases identification etc.
- Diagnostic/screening room activities – Vision Test, Audiometric Test, ECG test, Lung function, Spirometry /Face fit testing) and ADU testing.
- Treatment room activities – Wound Dressing /minor surgical procedures, Administration of injections, Nebulization, Immunization, Autoclaving of instruments and Dressing materials, Ear syringing.
- Observation /ICU room activities – Patient’s admission and monitoring, Administration of prescribed medications and treatment while following safe medication administration guidelines.
- Other Activities – Use of electronic medical records system, Take part in in-house training, drills, safety and clinical meetings, Stock taking and inventory management, Participate in emergency response/care, medical emergency standby nursing duty.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with a Degree in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must have registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria with current practicing license.
- Must hold BLS / ACLS certification.
- Knowledge of Primary Health care, Nursing Occupational Health care, Emergency responses and Bed side nursing
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience:
- Initiative and Emergency Response Skills
- Good bedside nursing skills and records keeping
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication
- Exceptional problem resolution and counselling skills
- Commitment to high standards and timeliness
- Proficiency in the use of computer software and e-mail applications
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.