Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / NECA Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Academy Training Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with NECA ICT Academy, Lagos invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months intensive training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training
Duration: 4 months
We invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months intensive training programme, which will cover International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL), Digital Marketing and Graphics Design.
At the end of the training participants would:
- Gain the knowledge and skills required in Information and Communication Technology.
- Acquire a globally recognized certification programme in Computer and Internet proficiency.
- Become acquainted with the rudiments of Digital Marketing and Graphics Design.
- Successful candidates will enjoy FREE tuition fee, lunch and stipend to support subsistence.
- The programme is non-residential, thus, candidates will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc.
- Excellent numerical, reasoning and fluency in communication is a required skill. Interest and passion for exploring the ICT world as a career will be an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an oral interview and they will be expected to bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their current CV, Application Letter and photocopies of Credentials to: email@example.com
Note: For more information, please, call: 08160600305
To get new opportunities updates, kindly join our Telegram group and Whatsapp group