Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Corinthian Turnkey Projects Basic Interior Design and Furniture Production Training Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Corinthian Turnkey Projects invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a three (3) months intensive training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Basic Interior Design and Furniture Production
Duration: 3 months
We invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake three months intensive training programme in the following areas:
- Basic Interior Design
- Basic Carpentry and Woodwork
- Interior Lighting
- Colour Theory for Designers
- Paint Application.
- To develop skilled manpower capable of meeting the demands in basic carpentry and woodwork designs.
- The program is aimed at helping beneficiaries to develop skills in the area of space design.
- To identify opportunities in woodwork business and how to tap into them using various platforms.
- To stimulate and encourage productivity among participating youths.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE, lunch and stipends.
- They will be awarded recognizable certification upon successful completion of the program.
- The Programme is entirely non-residential. Candidates will, therefore, be responsible for their transportation and accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess minimum of Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- In addition, good numerical ability and fluency in communication will be an added advantage.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an oral interview. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 Passport Size Photographs,
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their current CV, photocopies of Credentials as well as a written Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org .
Submit hard copy in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Training Coordinator,
Corinthian Turnkey Projects Limited,
Suite 205, RCCG Building,
No. 14, Alexandra Crescent,
Wuse 2, Abuja – FCT.