Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Facility Control Nigeria Limited Skills Development Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Facility Control Nigeria Limited, Lagos, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake Six(6) months technical training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Training in Electrical Engineering Installations and Designs – Renewable Energy (Solar Power / Inverter)
Duration: 6 months
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills.
- To understand the importance of fulfilling the requirements for safe use of electrical equipment and systems.
- Provide in-depth mentorship and opportunities for participants to become entrepreneurs capable of starting and running sustainable tech-based business.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free study, lunch, stipend and they will be awarded a certificate upon successful completion of the programme.
- The programme is non-residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must posses any of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and any of its equivalents.
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication will be an added advantage.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an aptitude test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and eligible candidates should submit a hand written Application and Photocopies of credentials to: email@example.com
Submit a hard copy of their Applications and Photocopies of credentials in a sealed envelope at:
The Training Manager,
Facility Control Nigeria Limited,
11 College Road, Dot Gadget Phone Building (Beside Beulah House),
Oyemekun Bus Stop, Ogba-Ikeja,
Note: For more information, please, call: 09016429396 & 07012344002.
To get new opportunities updates, kindly join our Telegram group and Whatsapp group