Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Centre for Excellence Development ICT & Art of Culinary Skills Traning Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in Collaboration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Centre for Excellence, Jos, Plateau State invite applications from qualified candidates for a Technical Skills Training Programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Information & Communication Technology and Art of Culinary Skills Traning
Location: Jos, Plateau
Duration: 3 months
We invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months technical skills training in the following trade areas:
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT): 3 Months
- Art of Culinary Skills: 3 Months
- Building and developing trainees’ capacity in ICT for self-employment or gainful employment.
- Developing trainees’ capacity in the art of culinary and equipping them with required entrepreneurial skills to enable them start and grow their own businesses.
- Building a crop of Nigerian Youths with in- depth knowledge in business plan development, cash flow preparation and business analysis for sustainable growth.
- The Programme is non-residential. Candidates, will therefore, be responsible for their accommodation and transportation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Successful candidates will enjoy FREE tuition fee, Stipend, Lunch and they will be awarded a certificate upon successful completion of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess a minimum of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB).
- OND, ND, NCE, HND, B.Sc etc.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- One (1) recent passport photograph
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID/ Voter’s Card or International Passport.
- Will be communicated to candidates
Application Deadline: 28th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application and photocopies of Credentials and should be addressed to:
The Training Manager,
ITF Centre for Excellence,
Jos, Plateau State.
Note: For more Information: Please, call: 07030304454, 08037023044 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org