Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / ITF-Industrial Skills Training Centre (Minna) Traning Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF – Industrial Skills Training Centre, Minna invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months intensive training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Skills Training
Location: Minna, Niger
Duration: 4 months
We invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months intensive training programme in the following trade areas:
- Electrical installation
- Welding and fabrication
- Plumbing and Pipe Fitting
The training will:
- Create job opportunities for the unemployed by providing them with skill training.
- Provide in-depth mentorship and opportunities for participants to become entrepreneurs capable of starting and running a sustainable business.
- Successful candidates will enjoy FREE tuition fee study, lunch, stipend and they will be awarded a National Skills Qualification (NSQ) Certificate upon successful completion of the programme.
- The programme is non-residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess any of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- B.Sc., HND, OND and any of its equivalents.
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication will be an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for an aptitude test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s),
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their current CV, photocopies of Credentials as well as a written application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a hard copy in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Area Manager,
ITF-Industrial Skills Training Centre,
Minna, Niger State.
Note: For more information, please, call: 08136857352 / 08137630254 or send an email to: email@example.com