Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / ITF-Model Skills Training Centre (ITF-MSTC) Training Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF-Model Skills Training Centre, Abuja, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four (4) months intensive training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training
Duration: 4 months
We invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential in the following areas:
- IT Essentials and PC Maintenance
- Networking and System Security
- Productivity Software Applications
The programme will impart skills to:
- Assemble, maintain and troubleshoot computer systems.
- Design and manage functional computer networks.
- Develop competency in the use of productivity applications, IT infrastructure, with basics of computing and software development.
- Equip youths for employability and entrepreneurship development in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- The programme which will be at the ITF-MSTC, Abuja, is non-residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Successful candidates will enjoy FREE tuition fee, lunch and monthly stipend. Trainees will receive Project-based and hands-on training activities and exercises.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- HND or B.Sc. in science or related fields.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- National Diploma Certificate/National Innovation Diploma.
- National Technical Certificate in ICT.
- Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB).
- In addition, good numerical ability and good communication skills with fluency will be an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for a test and should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written and photocopies of credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop a hard copy in a sealed envelope to:
The Training Manager,
ITF-Model Skills Training Centre (ITF-MSTC) ITF House,
6, Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent,
P.M.B 126, Maitama,
Landmark: Behind Transcorp Hilton Hotel, In Between NEMA and POWER House.
Note: For more information: Please call: 08033235273, 08067004484, 08033286525 or send an email to: email@example.com