Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Pan Learning Centre, Kaduna Development Training Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with PAN Learning Centre, Kaduna invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months technical skills training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Automotive Technological Skills Acquisition Training
Duration: 4 months
We invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months technical skills training in the following trade areas:
- Vehicle Maintenance & Tyre Services
- Auto Diagnosis & AC Repairs
- Auto Spray Painting
- Welding and Fabrication
- To train and equip youth with employable technical skills capable of maintaining new generation vehicles in the areas listed above.
- To prepare employment-ready technicians with the necessary skills and ability to solve problems using technical competencies derived from a structured training environment.
- The programme is non-residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE, lunch, medical services in the company’s clinic and a monthly stipends to offset the cost of transportation.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess a minimum of any of the under listed qualifications with certificate dated not earlier than 2015:
- National Technical Certificate in auto related trades.
- London City & Guilds in relevant auto trade.
- Federal Craft Certificate (similar to B above)
- Certificate course in auto engineering obtained from duly approved tertiary institution.
- Addition, applicants must possess an O level credit in English language, Mathematics, Physics Chemistry.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for a test and should bring along the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their current CV, Application Letter and photocopies of Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For more information, please call: 0806 716 1773 / 0803 590 6129 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com