Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA Truckmasters Nigeria Limited Six Months Truck Maintenance Apprenticeship Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Truckmasters Academy, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, invites applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians of sound character a to undertake a 6 months Truck Maintenance Apprenticeship Programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Six Months Truck Maintenance Apprenticeship Programme
Location: Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
Duration: 6 Months
- To prepare trainees for maintenance, repair and diagnostic operations across various Auto brands
- To prepare employment-ready technicians with the necessary skills and ability to solve problems using technical competencies derived from a structured training environment in addition to soft skills acquired which put them in a position to grow in their chosen careers as Diesel / Truck Technicians, Workshop Engineers and Managers.
- This program is a combination of classwork with practical attachments. The program is non-residential. Candidates will therefore be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE, lunch and monthly stipends to offset the cost of transportation.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to meet the following requirements
- BSc / HND in Engineering or related fields, or OND, City and guilds or WAEC with a demonstrable passion for auto mechanics
- Knowledge of computers will be an added advantage
- In addition, good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage.
Application Deadline: 29th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, 2 recent passport photographs and their Credentials to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for a test and should bring along thee following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and photocopies of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
- For enquiries, call: 08035038994