Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Universal Learn Direct Academia (ULDA) Traning Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Universal Learn Direct Academia Limited (ULDA) Training Centre, Lagos invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake six months technical training Programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Construction Trades Training
Duration: 6 months
We invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake six months technical training in the following construction trades:
- Construction Carpentry and Cabinet Making
- Domestic Plumbing and Pipe Fitting
- Domestic Electrical and Solar Installation
- Masonry (Bricklaying) and Tiling
- Steel Works, Welding and Fabrication
- Site Supervision
- The programme aims to build skills in youths who are desirous of pursuing careers as specialists in the construction sector.
- To train & equip Nigerian youths with employable skill in the construction and building trades.
- Successful candidates will enjoy FREE tuition fee, lunch and stipend. The programme is non-residential.
- Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess any of the following qualifications:
- Applicants for Site Supervision / Management must be holders of a relevant BSc or HND in the Built Environment.
- OND, NTC, HND or B.Sc in other fields.
- Applicants must possess an O level credit in English language and Mathematics
- In addition, good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s),
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to complete the ULDA/ITF-NECA Electronic Form
Send copies of credentials on-line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a hard copy in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Training Manager,
ULDA Construction Training Centre,
70 Ajibulu Street, off Murtala Mohammed International Airport Road,
NAHCO Bus Stop, Mafoluku,
Tel: Office: +234 (0) 909 999 9238