Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Finance Internship 2023 for young Nigerian graduates
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Trainee Internship in Schneider Electric’s finance departments has arisen. This hands-on position will expose the graduate intern to a forward-thinking company and develop critical skills that can be utilized throughout their Finance career.
This graduate internship experience will prepare you for future growth with an understanding in:
- Organizational structure and behaviour and collaboration with various operations’ business partners.
- System knowledge.
- Business justification and decision-making process.
- Skills to identify process gaps and inefficiencies.
- Develop and execute action plans to mitigate waste.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or the equivalent.
- Recent graduate within 12 months of graduation.
- Must be a resident of Lagos state.
- Must be available to commence in April 2023.
- Candidates with professional qualifications in finance will have a distinct advantage but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Analytical and computer skills, especially spreadsheet and financial analysis.
- Good problem-solving, documentation and analytical skills, the ability to identify the problem and find a solution
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
Application Deadline: Unspecified
For More Information: