Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit 2023 (Fully Funded to Belfast, United Kingdom)
Through The Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship with One Young World, Novartis wants to extend our culture of Inspired, Curios and ‘Unbossed’ to provide an opportunity for young leaders who have a passion for healthcare and want to join us in improving and extending people’s lives and making this world a better place.
This scholarship will support 10 young social entrepreneurs and their initiatives and assist in accelerating their leadership journey. Novartis scholars are young leaders that focus on supporting, advancing, and/or solving the most pressing issues in the healthcare and mental health space, including healthcare professionals, nurses, volunteers, and medical students.
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship. One Young World will prioritise applicants from countries that are traditionally underrepresented at the One Young World Summit.
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis. Applicants must demonstrate a considerable positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity.
* Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
- Access to the One Young World 2023 Summit in Belfast, United Kingdom, which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Hotel accommodation in Belfast between 1 – 6 October.
- Travel to and from Belfast (economy). All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days).
- Ground transport that may be required between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
One Young World will evaluate these applications according to the following criteria:
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change within healthcare and health-based initiative.
- Having good understanding of global issues
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Evidence of addressing key local and/or global healthcare issues
- Skills: Leadership, Innovation and Creativity, Collaboration, Entrepreneurial, Navigating complexity, Delivering results, Challenging the status quo
Application Deadline: 15 May 2023
For More Information: