ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship 2023 (Environmental and Property Solutions – Catering) for young Nigerian graduates.
ExxonMobil invites you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs
ExxonMobil is inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental and Property Solutions (Catering) department. This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization. You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
The position is based at Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a degree BSc or BA in Business Administration.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS and other applications.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Food Safety knowledge and certifications
- Catering operations background
What you will do
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the below mentioned:
- Assist in Meal sheets/Request for Service verification and inspections documentation.
- Track Daily Platforms requests/ complaints and follow up to closure.
- Assist in Platforms Menu tracking compliance.
- Assist to collate weekly reports and key performance indicators.
Application Deadline: Unspecified
For More Information: