Old Mutual – Graduate Programme 2023 for young African graduates and postgraduate students.
The Old Mutual Graduate Programme is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students seeking invaluable work experience.
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
- Only South African citizens will be considered for roles based in Cpt, Jhb and Dbn South Africa.
- Are you a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application.
- Are you able to work/relocate to any part of the country you are based in?
- Have you achieved a minimum of 65% average across your studies?
- Familiarity with industry tools and technologies: This can include cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.), databases (SQL, NoSQL) and general web development principles.
Roles based in Rest of Africa will require relevant citizenship
- Old Mutual will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue
- You’ll be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values
- You’ll receive continuous coaching and development opportunities
- You’ll gain access to industry experts as mentors and coaches
- You’ll gain access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in the communities in which we operate
- You’ll benefit from a robust and structured programme
South Africa positions are based in
- Cape Town
Rest of Africa countries, positions are based in
Are you currently doing a postgraduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the disciplines below? If yes, then Old Mutual is looking for you!
- BCom Information system
- BSc IT systems
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Computer/Software Engineering
- BCom in Business/Finance qualification with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
- BSc Data Science
- Apply – Submit documents – CV, Transcripts, Grade 12 certificate
- You will go through automated screening questions
- Should you meet our requirements you will be requested to complete screening assessments
- Once you have done your screening assessments, we will then review your profile against our requirements
Application Deadline: 01 September 2023
For More Information: