McKinsey & Company Forward Program 2024 for Young African Professionals
Applications are invited for the McKinsey & Company Forward Program 2024. Forward is a virtual learning program that boosts the careers of high-potential young professionals by equipping them with a broad set of capabilities to help them thrive. It focuses on critical skills needed for success in the future of work, such as digital essentials, structured-thinking skills, and social and emotional intelligence.
The Forward program is made up of three levels – Foundation, Advanced, and Network:
- You will start with the Foundation level, which includes more than ten hours of self-paced, interactive digital content accessible through an online platform.
- In the Advanced level, you will get access to more than eight hours of digital content combined with two half-day virtual workshops delivered by McKinsey’s expert facilitators, plus a group assignment to apply the skills built in the program. You will be assigned a coach to support you with your group assignment.
- You will be given the requirements of each level and a deadline for completing the courses. After graduating from the first two levels, you can move into the Network level, which provides ongoing access to learning resources and opportunities to connect with peers and experts.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology to improve your work.
- Creatively tackle complex business challenges and communicate your messages effectively and clearly;
- Adapt, be resilient and work successfully both independently and in teams.
To access Forward, you must meet the following criteria:
- currently reside in the African continent
- have at least one and no more than five years of formal work experience
- have completed post-secondary education (for example, diploma, associate degree, undergraduate degree)
- have a good command of the English language—the program will be conducted in English
Apply to Forward by November 28, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
kindly enter this code in the referral box during the application: Ayodele11071
For more information, visit McKinsey & Company.