People Operations Manager at Reliance Health
Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Operations Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the onboarding of new employees and ensuring they have access to necessary resources for seamless integration.
- Ensuring day-to-day operations of people-related functions are addressed in a timely, efficient, and proactive manner
- Coordinating with Finance in the timely and accurate preparation of monthly payroll and maintaining all statutory compliance
- Working with various internal and external stakeholders to handle payroll-related inquiries and resolve any issues or errors in a timely manner
- Leading and motivating reports to deliver appropriate and efficient customer-focused service across the Human Resource value chain
- Organizing, maintaining and updating employee HRIS information as needed.
- Coordinate and manage the external and internal correspondences
- Maintaining employee leave, offboarding, and other aspects of the employee’s journey
- Handling employee complaints, managing grievance procedures and timely resolution to their queries.
- Investigating and resolving complex or critical employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Collating and analyzing employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and revising people programs and policies to generate more positive outcomes
- Ensure compliance with all applicable governmental regulations across geographies where employees are present.
- You have at least 5 years of experience including solid experience in HR Admin/People Operations
- You ideally possess solid experience in Payroll
- Strong knowledge of legal and statutory requirements pertaining to HR practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organization
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Fantastic work culture
- Join a market leader within Healthcare.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online