University of Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarships 2022/2023
The University of Edinburgh will offer a number of scholarships for online learning Masters programmes for the academic year 2022-2023.
Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees, subject to satisfactory progress, with consideration being given to a contribution towards cost of internet access, printing and project costs.
- The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission on to the MSc Surgical Sciences (Online Learning) and ChM (Online Learning) General Surgery, Urology, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Vascular & Endovascular.
- Applicants must be resident in Africa, South Asia, Caribbean Islands, Pacific Islands or Central and South America.
How to Apply:
- Complete a EUCLID application – instructions on full application process can be found here: Edinburgh Surgery Online Courses Await feedback on application
- If eligible to join the course, you will be given a conditional offer, which you must accept.
- Complete the online application form for an Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarship
- The deadline for submission is the 1st of June 2022.
If your application for scholarship is successful and an IELTS exam is required to complete your EUCLID application, the cost will be met by the University of Edinburgh.
If the University’s criteria for English Language is met, you will be issued with an unconditional offer, which must also be accepted.
All applicants will be notified of the result of their application by end of August 2022.
For More Information: