Deputy Sector Managers at Proten International – 4 Openings
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Sector Manager
Locations: Abeokuta – Ogun, Owerri – Imo, Asaba – Delta, Benin City – Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the activities of the Sales Managers & Sales Assistants
- Onboarding and managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality
- Hit sales quotas, coordinate sales assistants to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses
- Design and ensure implementation of scalable sales strategy for their team member
- Follow up with sales assistant to ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners
- Recruit, onboard and train sales assistants and continuously improve sales processes
- Ensure sales assistants are meet up target
- Actively collate report from sales assistant and give same to the superior
- M.Sc, B.Sc or HND in any Business related field with at least second class Upper division or its equivalent
- 3 Year proven work experience as a Business Developer Manager or Sales Manager or its equivalent in banking, fintech, FMCG, Betting or Health Sector
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales or marketing in any field
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- N300,000 monthly + KPI Bonus.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online