Director – Reliance Care Center at Reliance Health
Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator, and Tencent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director – Reliance Care Center
Job Engagement: Full Time
Job Type: Contract
- This role will lead an omnichannel support function across multiple emerging markets for providers, corporate clients, enrolled employees, and retail customers.
- This role will report to the SVP of Customer Success.
You will be Responsible For:
- Developing and implementing a strategy, plan, and KPIs to delight stakeholders with every interaction at scale
- Selecting, developing, and managing the performance of employees
- Working cross-functionally to deliver knowledge management tools, training, quality management, and automation
- Optimizing the omnichannel experience across voice, chat, chatbot, and email channels
- Providing and implementing data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Launching support teams in new emerging markets across multiple time zones, cultures, and languages
- 8 years of call center management experience
- Healthcare or Insurance experience
- Experience managing call centers across multiple geographical markets
- Experience implementing scalable solutions that drive customer satisfaction
What’s on Offer?
- Leadership Role
- Fantastic work culture
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online