Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Manager at Reliance Health
Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating demos, and retrospection at the end of each sprint and filtering the learning for the next sprint.
- Identifying best practices and ensuring that they are well implemented.
- Resolving any issues that may arise.
- Reviewing estimates created by the team and providing feedback/ inputs.
- Helping the team to write the requirement as a user story.
- Guiding the teams towards improving the scrum way of working including ensuring cross term coordination
- Facilitating daily standup meetings, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos.
- Tracking metrics (eg velocity, code quality, defect density across all phases, code review metrics, testing metrics) for each sprint, report the same to the management.
- Reviewing and sharing observations on bug status and closure.
- Facilitating all interactions that the team has with the product owner to gather and prioritize the requirements
- Reviewing documented requirements as shared by the product owner
- Documenting the learning/outcome of retrospection notes.
- Collating metrics to track progress and provide status updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Coaching and mentoring team members to develop agile capabilities, self-organization, etc.
- Maintaining oversight on the work of the scrum team under purview.
- You must have a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a tertiary institution
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing multiple scrum teams
- Experience in engaging multiple stakeholders and providing real-time reports
- Experience in application development projects using Microservices/DevOps/Cloud.
- Experience working on Java spring boot technologies.
- Proven skills in leading iteration planning and retrospectives, driving decisions, and negotiating win/win solutions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of competency
- Thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Understanding of the overall product roadmap as articulated by the product owner and translating roadmap into team-specific release planning and sprint planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
What’s on Offer?
- Join a well known brand within Healthcare
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Flexible working options.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online