Applications are open for the CoreNet Global Academic Challenge 2021-2022. The goal of this global competition is to raise awareness of corporate real estate as a viable career opportunity amongst college students of all academic disciplines, to connect local chapters and members of the association with future talent, and encourage more
- Afri-Plastics Challenge Strand 2: Creating Solutions 2021 (up to £1,000,000 in prizes)
- Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme 2022 for young Nigerians
- British Council Creative Enterprise Support Programme (CESP) 2021 for young Nigerian Music entrepreneurs.
- Nutrition Coordinator at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Policy and Advocacy Coordinator at Mercy Corps